As many of you have noe realized, Torsten Amshove stopped development of our beloved GC Little Helper tool.
Thankfully, someone else has picked up the torch and is now running with it. Gc Little Helper II !https://geoclub.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79372
Here is the Google TRanslated page:https://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgeoclub.de%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D79372&edit-text=&act=url
And the link to the script itself:http://github.com/2Abendsegler/GClh/raw/master/gc_little_helper_II.user.js
Assuming you don't want to lose all your configuration settings from the old version (VIPs, etc...), you can export / import them as follows:
0) Install the new script
1) Ensure you're at the geocaching.com page.
2) Ensure the OLD GC Little Helper script is the only one active. (Greasemonkey pop-down, use check boxes)
3) From the Greasemonkey pop-down, select User Script Commands -> GC little helper sync
4) Click on "Manual (Click to hide/show)" to expand the text window
5) Click on the "export" button in the bottom left
6) Copy all the text you see in the text window to your clipboard (perhaps paste it into a notepad file or something just in case you want to save it for later, or put it on another PC)
7) From the Greasemonkey pop-down, turn off the old GC little Helper, and turn on the new one
8] From the Greasemonkey pop-down, select User Script Commands -> GC little helper sync II
9) Click on "Manual (Click to hide/show)" to expand the text window
10) Paste in all the code you copied eealier
11) Click on the "import" button
Voila! Assuming all worked to your satisfaction, you can safely remove the old version of GC little helper.