Author Topic: Ape in the Hole - GC36CWC  (Read 5157 times)

geocash4fun

Re: Ape in the Hole - GC36CWC
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 16:50:24 »
that really teribble of someone. I'm probably going to get a premium so it's a relief that I can still find your caches

valspad

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 11:31:53 »
UPDATE

Very strange!

Today out of the blue I get an email from monkeyman08 aka Mike Sedona, and all the message says is the expletive "B_TCH".

I replied "Why are you contacting me again after all this time???  GROW UP!"

hidnseek

• Administrator
  • Sr. Cacher
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 14:49:30 »
UPDATE

Very strange!

Today out of the blue I get an email from monkeyman08 aka Mike Sedona, and all the message says is the expletive "B_TCH".

I replied "Why are you contacting me again after all this time???  GROW UP!"

If they are contacting you through the geocaching site, report it.  This would be against the terms of use.

"I have to go. I'm conducting a seminar in multiple personality disorders, and it takes me forever to fill out the nametags."
— Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce)

model12

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • Rifling through your cache
    • SteveHanes.com
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 22:58:40 »
Obviously you are dealing with a casual cacher, possibly a child. They discovered geocaching, then left. A total of 15 finds...

Wednesday, 03 October 2012

Report the abuse to GC.com and copy them your email with this cacher, just to get it on the record.

Steve

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
- Dr. Seuss

GopherGreg

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 07:49:14 »
What? He's calling you a ***** when he stole YOUR container? Who's the *****? That escelated quite fast...

Everyone else said this, but I'll do the same... Report it as abuse to Geocaching.com. If they chose to block him... Good, although I don't think he'll care if he's using his account to send expletives to people he may have had problems with. Or maybe he just woke up in a poopy mood, and thought it would be nice to insult someone. I would assume this is a kid, because this seems like something a teen would do (Other than me or geocash4fun, of course/ We're special ;) ). If he's an adult... Wow. Hmm. A year later?

Uh... Good luck (?)

Greg

valspad

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 12:35:04 »
His message came directly from his personal email account, well actually his phone, not through Geocaching.com this time, so I can't report him. 

He never replied to my message, so hopefully it was just a bad mood that day like GopherGreg said and that will be the end of it.

GopherGreg

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 15:30:02 »
His message came directly from his personal email account, well actually his phone, not through Geocaching.com this time, so I can't report him. 

He never replied to my message, so hopefully it was just a bad mood that day like GopherGreg said and that will be the end of it.

Yeah. Hopefully. Good luck, but at least after Ape in the hole, I havn't seen many more of yours muggled!

-Greg