Author Topic: Stony Swamp geotrek Mon Sept 6 if anyone is interested  (Read 1505 times)

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
Stony Swamp geotrek Mon Sept 6 if anyone is interested
« on: September 03, 2010, 10:17:38 »
I'm planning a geo trek through Stony Swamp Monday morning ~8am if any one is interested.

My plan is to do the following caches:

GC1J4QY  A Little Birdie Told Me So #10 - Ron   (have it already but will stop if you don't have it yet)

GC15VVF  GAG11 - Pale Rider   (have it already but will stop if you don't have it yet)

GC139P1  Thomas Ahearn #4  (marked as unavailable but is probably still there, may stop to check it out)

GCZN3Z   Toybuilders Parts  

GC10DP2  GAG11 - You Dang Dirty Pole CaTche  

GC12C8G  GAG10 - Snoop G-nome on the Lam

GCA88A   Stony Swamp Stroll  

GC1MR9T  Princess Dino #1  

GC1M74E  Out 4A Snowshoe  

GC24H5C  OMAX2 - DEEP WOODS

GC24H5M ?-OMAX2 - DOUBLE OR NOTHING  - need to go to DEEP WOODS to get info to do this one, Will go get depending on which direction and how far it is

------------

Depending on the time and if I/we need to hike back to P11 on Huntclub to get back to my car or if someone is with me and we can drop a car off at Stony Swap P9 then the following caches might be on the list:
GCRMNC   ?-Stony Swamp Shuffle  
GCT53P    Pining for (a) cache  
GC1DZJQ  Tribute to Mingan Patch  
GCKGJCk   I am the Swamp Monster!  

And maybe some on the other side of Moodie if things are going real good.

I'm probably not going to do the following as they appear to be drive-bys and I'm trying to start a caching streak so I'm saving these easier ones for days I need an easy cache to get on the way home from work.
--------------
GC25CMF The Sheeps' Revenge
GC25CP0  The Crystilline Entity
GC2CYY6  A Bird's Castle - The Twin Sister

Some of these appear to be a bit of a bushwack, hope you don't mind a good hike.  I have no problem making trails when necessary.

If you are interest in joining in, please let me know and hopefully we can drop a car off at P9(Moodie) before starting at P11 (Hunt Club).

If we get the right mix, we might be able to do Three's Company-GC177P9 (need a cacher <100 and one at +750)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:51:24 by PKAEH »

hidnseek

• Administrator
  • Sr. Cacher
Re: Stony Swamp geotrek Mon Sept 6 if anyone is interested
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 19:32:20 »
I am on to you  ;)

"I have to go. I'm conducting a seminar in multiple personality disorders, and it takes me forever to fill out the nametags."
— Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce)

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 19:44:29 »
Had a great morning caching. ;D 

8/9 traditionals (rain was starting, still had a hike back to the car, I'll be back) plus one ? cache and the solution to another ? cache but it was a bit of a back track so I'll get it a different day.

Still, it would have been nice to have some company.   :(

Since I had no one to entertain me, I had to entertain myself.   :P

Remember, you could have stopped me from doing this.   ;D

Alone in the Forest - http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=8090ccde-a9fc-4acb-b20f-66be206a63ad

SigsPig

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 08:20:36 »
Saw this a day too late  :-\

GreyingJay

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 08:40:11 »
Sounds like fun!  Sorry I couldn't join in, but I was out of town with my family...