Author Topic: CCC pat on the back!  (Read 1231 times)

BigMandDJ

• Baby Cacher
CCC pat on the back!
« on: September 19, 2012, 23:15:58 »
A 'pat on the back' to the CCC community as a whole for the 'work' done in support of this 'game'. A few days ago we logged a significant milestone (for us) and just want to thank the players who obviously do so much for this sport. Thanks for some great geocaches to find, in so many interesting ways! We are now hiking, biking (and even kayaked).....done logic puzzles, origami, digital roots, projections.....and injured ourselves (mostly in a minor way) in pursuit of a log to sign! You are to be thanked---and blamed. Take a hike!   Cheers, BigM&DJ.

GreyingJay

Re: CCC pat on the back!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 09:56:59 »
Congrats on 1000 finds!

BlackRose67

• Big Time Cacher
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 11:17:28 »
Congrats on 1000 finds.

I have to agree on your points.  It's been a year since my first find, but I didn't really get into caching until this year.

I haven't ventured into the woods, even small ones, since I was a teenager.
I mainly seek traditional caches, but I've also done a few puzzles and some basic multi's to change things up. 

I've gone from a couch/computer potato to actually getting out of the house.
I've lost a bit of weight and have seen some improvement in my mobility (I've been dealing with arthritis and osteo over the last 10 years).

None of this would have happened if it weren't for the local caching experience.

geocash4fun

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 21:23:17 »
Congrtatss on 1000 finds