Author Topic: Need two cachers to attempt Three's Company  (Read 4814 times)

Aleutian Islanders

• Baby Cacher
Re: Need two cachers to attempt Three's Company
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 13:25:38 »
I just put a posting on the L.A.D.I.T.H. thread (http://canadascapitalcachers.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1437.msg11451#msg11451) looking for someone going on the L.A.D.I.T.H. outing to join ourselves and yukonshawn to find Three's Company.  We are looking for someone with under 100 finds to complete the team.  If you are interested in joining us, drop a line here, on the L.A.D.I.T.H. thread, or contact us directly.

The plan for L.A.D.I.T.H. is to meet at the P9 parking lot on Moodie on February 9th at around 7:00pm.

magillmjl

• Baby Cacher
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 11:48:34 »
Hey everyone,

I've heard tell of this cache a few times now so figured I'd look into this.  I'm new to the "caching scene" and figure this would be a good way to meet a few of you and start up the networking.

I'm thinking that I would like to do this one the Weekend of August 10th-11th I'm good for either day and was thinking that it would be nice to do a few more in the area (make a day of it).

I have less than 100 so if there's anybody who fits the criteria of more than 750 or 100-750 and are free that weekend let me know and we can see what we can set up!

Cheers,

MagillMJL

F0restGrump

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 13:11:34 »
Hey everyone,

I've heard tell of this cache a few times now so figured I'd look into this.  I'm new to the "caching scene" and figure this would be a good way to meet a few of you and start up the networking.

I'm thinking that I would like to do this one the Weekend of August 10th-11th I'm good for either day and was thinking that it would be nice to do a few more in the area (make a day of it).

I have less than 100 so if there's anybody who fits the criteria of more than 750 or 100-750 and are free that weekend let me know and we can see what we can set up!

Cheers,

MagillMJL

I wish I could but I'll be out of town. Thanks for popping by and getting those trackables....they will get to see some interesting places now!!

Cheers, FG

yukonshawn

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 15:23:45 »
Depends when you're attempting that weekend.
I'm in the 1800-1900 range and have not yet found 'Three's Company'.

cd.cuts

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 19:26:52 »
Hello magillmjl,

Welcome to the geocaching community!

We are also in the >750 category and would love to attempt the cache.
But we will be away on that week-end, so I guess it is a moot point.

Have fun caching!

magillmjl

• Baby Cacher
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 10:39:45 »
I'm starting to think that that weekend may not be the best choice.  I may just take that weekend and head to Brockville with OldMagill and a canoe.  We want to grab a few on the thousand islands and if I can't pull off three's company that weekend then what better time of year to do it!

What about mid September?(I'm moving into the city at the beginning of September so it's now or after then!)  There's a lot going on between now and then so I figure I'll just put some feelers out and see if it looks better than mid August?

cd.cuts

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 11:49:42 »
Anytime in September should work for us (>750 finds).

Cheers,

cd.cuts

BluePanther51

• Baby Cacher
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 14:19:10 »
I'm also looking for a few to do this,  I think my daughter is still below 100 finds and sometimes she joins me it f the sun is out and there are no bugs or mud.

Xira

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 15:04:05 »
BluePanther51: I'll take you up on that offer! I have more than 750 finds. I've been waiting forever to be to claim a find on that cache.

Xira

cd.cuts

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2014, 18:29:49 »
This cache has been on our bucket list for the longest time.
We are also past 750 finds.

If anyone else is still looking for partners, or if your schedule does not match Xira's, be sure to let us know.
We have other plans until the end of the month though...

cd.cuts

BlackRose67

• Big Time Cacher
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 07:29:42 »
It's a fun cache to do, and if you need assistance, the chickadees and nuthatches are more than happy to help, in exchange for some sunflower seeds of course :)