Author Topic: Rendez-vous Québec 2013  (Read 1157 times)

Babushka_Qc

Rendez-vous Québec 2013
« on: November 25, 2012, 20:24:45 »
The “Amicale des Géocacheurs de la Grande Région de Québec” (AGGRQ) is proud to announce that a geocachers’ MEGA meeting will be held in Quebec City on Saturday August 31st, 2013, during the Labour Day week-end.

Groundspeak has granted publication of our event page nine months prior to the event to enable us to reach a sufficient number of “Will Attend” to get the status of mega-event. Thanks for helping us reach our goal by registering your “Will Attend” right now.

The event page is already published at http://coord.info/GC40GHT

To give you an overview of the meeting, here is a brief summary: there will be geocaching activities, camping available right on the event site, free WI-FI, as well as a geo-material stand.

L'Amicale des Géocacheurs de la Grande Région de Québec (AGGRQ) vous annonce la tenue d'une MÉGA rencontre de géocacheurs qui aura lieu à Québec le samedi 31 août 2013 durant la fin de semaine de la fête du travail.

Groundspeak nous a accordé la publication de notre page d’event neuf mois à l’avance pour nous permettre d’atteindre le nombre suffisant de « Will Attend » afin d’obtenir le statut de mega-event. Merci de nous aider en mettant votre « Will Attend » dès maintenant.

La page de l’évent est déjà publiée à cette adresse http://coord.info/GC40GHT

Pour vous donner un avant-goût de la rencontre, voici un bref résumé : il y aura des activités de géocaching, un camping sur le site de l’événement, le WI-FI gratuit, ainsi qu’un kiosque de géo-matériels.

GreyingJay

Re: Rendez-vous Québec 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 10:26:22 »
I attended this event in 2008 with Esiban and family and JSDAFM. We had a great time, it was quite the road trip adventure. We camped out on site and despite the thunderstorms we managed to stay dry all weekend!

I will make an effort to attend again next summer! Not sure if I will camp again, we'll see... :)

ScoutKnight

Re: Rendez-vous Québec 2013
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 15:24:00 »
I am interested in going but don't have anyone to go with. Anyone want to put a group together?