Author Topic: Trackable green Jeep Liberty sighted in Kanata  (Read 1643 times)

GreyingJay

Trackable green Jeep Liberty sighted in Kanata
« on: January 14, 2013, 11:41:08 »
Yesterday morning while driving along Hazeldean I sighted a green Jeep Liberty with a TB sticker on the rear left corner. I wasn't able to make out the digits without tailgating and soon the owner turned into one of the strip malls on Hazeldean (near Domenic's?)

Let me know if that was you! I'd like to log the discovery as this would have been my first TB discovery while not at a geocaching event of some sort!

waxwing454

• Jr. Cacher
Re: Trackable green Jeep Liberty sighted in Kanata
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 15:26:30 »
I saw that same vehicle (green Jeep Liberty) heading south on Eagleson Rd past the Hazeldean Mall several months ago.

And...it just blew past me on the Queensway (not hard to do!) westbound near the Pinecrest exit, 4:00 pm ish.

Does anyone know this cacher?

elyob

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 13:47:32 »
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=27152a2b-b8b7-4d1a-8f12-19125dec1b43

I don't recall the type of vehicle that carried the decals but I know it was in Bridlewood.

Xira

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 17:43:50 »
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=27152a2b-b8b7-4d1a-8f12-19125dec1b43

I don't recall the type of vehicle that carried the decals but I know it was in Bridlewood.

Interesting trackable, that one. It's leading a double life. It's being discovered at events in Ontario and busily visiting caches in Belgium at the same time. How can that be?

I suspect it's not on the green Jeep that GreyingJay is looking for. Waxwing454 noted that the tag was on the windshield whereas GreyingJay saw it on the rear window.

GreyingJay

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 20:15:31 »
I know that trackable (and its owner), that's not the one I saw on the green Jeep. That particular trackable can be found on a minivan...

Still on the hunt for the elusive green Jeep!