Author Topic: Are there any puzzle caches related to World of Warcraft in the Outaouais?  (Read 2180 times)

Tweetiepy

My 12 year old son caches with me and he's a gamer.  He solved a Minecraft puzzle for me in 5 minutes (it would have taken me a few hours).  I was wondering if there were any puzzle caches related to WOW that I could give to him to solve?

I'm hoping for something in Gatineau/Ottawa area if possible.

Or I could give him some puzzles just to solve in any area that we might make it to...at some point

Are there any WOW or Minecraft puzzle caches I could have him work on?

thanks in advance

bluelamb03

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • Good hunting everyone!
Not that I can remember, but "Savez-vous crafter des blocs?" by cachemire00 | GC3THAM isn't the only MMORPG based puzzle cache, see "Runescape" by Zartimus http://coord.info/GCJBJ1, though it will take you longer to walk to the cache GZ than it will to 'solve' the online puzzle.

Cheers,

Blue -
Without shared stories we are strangers.
- Sheila Mendonça

The red-haired witch

Runescape could also be considered as educational in a way  ;)  Too many young gamers think that WOW is the first MMORPG.  Let him try a MMORPG that is as old as he is... yes, that game is 12 years old.  And it was not the first one either, of course :o

Mmm, I wonder if there is a MUD based puzzle somewhere  8)

Tweetiepy

Savez vous crafter de blocs is the one he solved and he really liked it - I want to find others for him to solve even if they are too far to get to, he just wants to solve them.

What is MMORPG ?

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game

GreyingJay

Mmm, I wonder if there is a MUD based puzzle somewhere  8)

Ahh, MUDs, now we're talking! What's with you young whippersnappers and your graphics?!

Tweetiepy

Well he solved two about Minecraft in record time (those meds really work)

He solved one in the states that we're never going to make it to.  He just wants to solve them.  I gave him the Runescape one and he'll get to it soon, he says he hasn't played in a long time so it may take a bit of time.

Any others in a far off area that he could try his hand at?