Author Topic: Are you a regular blood donor?  (Read 1824 times)

waxwing454

• Jr. Cacher
Are you a regular blood donor?
« on: June 12, 2013, 07:43:50 »
Now what does that have to do with travel bugs, you ask?  I have a travel bug with the mission of going to clinics and visiting blood donors.  If you are interested in grabbing or seeing it, I'll be at the workshop on Thursday, June 13th.

GreyingJay

Re: Are you a regular blood donor?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:39:47 »
Is it a mosquito? :P

GopherGreg

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 19:05:29 »
Is it a mosquito? :P

::) It seems likely...

waxwing454

• Jr. Cacher
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 09:04:39 »

My request was as a result of being in possession of a TB which would like to visit with blood donors while they donate blood and that theme.  I'm going to try and place it in a suitable cache today.  If you find it, hopefully you won't be needing to receive blood if you need their services.   :D

portera

• Big Time Cacher
  • Yes, I probably should be working...
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 17:20:23 »
Zilla80 who is coming to the house concert on Friday is a blood donor and a cacher.

F0restGrump

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 12:22:01 »
I am a registered blood donor and I am a little worried that the Blood Donor folks will not find any blood in this poor old carcass. after this year's encounters with the one-fanged Ontarian vampires I think I am running on empty!!  :)

SigsPig

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 19:51:00 »
My next donation isn't until end August; if you haven't handed it off by then, I'll take it.

Quick6

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 20:37:19 »
I<m sure I<m late on this but I used to be a plasma donor out west so I'm around 120 donations and my wife and I still donate regularly. Do you think that it is still in town?