Author Topic: GAG21 - Mark your calendars...  (Read 1399 times)

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
GAG21 - Mark your calendars...
« on: March 08, 2014, 20:54:18 »

Traveller55

Re: GAG21 - Mark your calendars...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 18:43:01 »
if i place cache for gag21, when can i send them to a reviewer? If i send them now, do the reviewer will wait to post them just before the event?

Thanks

PS: sorry for my english  ;)

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 20:24:52 »
Great timing!

Check the event details here:

http://canadascapitalcachers.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1784.0

geonerding

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 20:52:11 »
Are anyone dressing up for this event. I remember there was a LOTR type of event not too long ago where most of the seasoned cachers were dressed up. It's certainly been along time and would like to attend this event as Geocaching is always a great stress reliever.

Also I was curious if there's anyone out there that's interested in a co-operative initiative to put out a multi or some other sort of cache open to participation by means of a large enough cache find/prize at the end.

BlackRose67

• Big Time Cacher
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 22:17:32 »
if i place cache for gag21, when can i send them to a reviewer? If i send them now, do the reviewer will wait to post them just before the event?

Thanks

PS: sorry for my english  ;)
I submitted one in early January for a night cache multi, just to verify that the locations were available before I purchased the necessary items for it.

Indicate in the Reviewer Note that you are simply confirming that the location you are looking to place a cache is free and that there are no proximity issues.