Author Topic: Trying to find a cache (no really...) called Analog Concealment (I think)  (Read 1724 times)

portera

• Big Time Cacher
  • Yes, I probably should be working...
So I've decided that I have too many solved and unfound puzzles. my daughter has piano lessons in Vanier tonight, so I was going to try and find the GZ for this cache. Problem is that I didn't save it's GC code, and don't remember who put it out. I suspect it may be archived, as I can't seem to find any reference to it on GC.com. Anyone know who put it out, so I can find it.

Alternately, is there a better way to find archived caches?

The_BOD

Analog Concealment by Kirok GCTZET

Archived february 4th 2010.

last news is that cache had been muggled and no replacement container was ever re-installed.

sorry

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
That's my cache, and sadly it is archived.  It grew legs and walked away, and the area was slated for construction (yet oddly has not started yet), and I didn't have a spare container that "fit", so I killed it off.  

http://coord.info/GCTZET

portera

• Big Time Cacher
  • Yes, I probably should be working...
Thanks guys. Bummer that it's not there. I need to start finding these things sooner after I solve them...

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
Thanks guys. Bummer that it's not there. I need to start finding these things sooner after I solve them...

Welcome to the club bub.  Happens to me almost daily.  >:(
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 20:47:30 by kirok »

One of the reasons I try for FTFs. It gives the little incentive one often needs to get out and find the caches before they vanish. The effort of solving the puzzles is never wasted (it may help solve another), but it's definitely nice to put a smiley on a solved puzzle.

Taoiseach

That's my cache, and sadly it is archived.  It grew legs and walked away, and the area was slated for construction (yet oddly has not started yet), and I didn't have a spare container that "fit", so I killed it off.  

http://coord.info/GCTZET

Aww...  That's the first puzzle that I ever solved.

G_Fours

There, now it is on my list of solved but never to be found too. Thanks for another fun puzzle Kirok.