Author Topic: Notifications  (Read 560 times)

Sakidoo

• Global Moderator
  • Full Time Cacher
Notifications
« on: January 03, 2018, 08:27:00 »
My notifications no longer work.  I've tried deleting two and recreating them (new trads, new puzzles).   I still don't get those.   How did it happen?  I had a premium membership that was renewed every three months (don't ask why).  So I stopped the auto-renewal and recreated one for a year auto-renewal.  Ever since I did that, I no longer get notifications.   Any ideas?

cd.cuts

• Full Time Cacher
Re: Notifications
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 00:36:37 »
The standard titles (and maybe content?) of new publications have changed a few times in the recent past.
Could your problem be as simple as looking into your SPAM folder?

Sakidoo

• Global Moderator
  • Full Time Cacher
Re: Notifications
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 08:10:40 »
The standard titles (and maybe content?) of new publications have changed a few times in the recent past.
Could your problem be as simple as looking into your SPAM folder?

Thanks.   I have been looking there for sure.  I actually usually only get them on my iPhone but even then, I'm not getting them.   It suddenly happened when I deleted the 'auto renew' for my premium membership.   I was renewing every three months and now I recreated my auto renew for a year at a time.   It will start in March.  I'm hoping that my notifications will get sorted out then.   I've also tried to delete one and re-create it.  Still nadda.   Thanks for taking the time to reply