Author Topic: Wanted: GAG 15 Car Mates  (Read 1828 times)

graciious

Wanted: GAG 15 Car Mates
« on: October 06, 2010, 08:26:15 »
  I am planning on attending GAG 15 events on the 12 - 13 but am looking for someone to join me in my drive around the city.  I have an SUV that fits 4 people comfortably and two dogs can be accomodated in the rear of the vehicle.  I am going to try and go out Friday night until the wee hours of the morning.  Drop me a line if you are interested in teaming up.  I am in Orleans.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:16:40 by graciious »

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
Re: Wanted: GAG 15 Car Mates
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 10:27:56 »
I too will either be looking for car mates (I'll have room for 3 others) or looking to join in with someone else.  I shoud be available most/all of the 24 hours plus supper, maybe with a couple of hours sleep in there some where.  I'm in Barrhaven if that makes things easier for pickups/drop offs.

graciious

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 12:52:44 »
Bump.  Anyone making plans yet?  :P

The red-haired witch

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 14:02:17 »
Well, GAG15 happens to be on my husband's birthday (I may be on the committee, doesn't mean I get a veto on the date of the event ;) ), so I will not commit to form/join a "GAG team" this year.  I'll just sneak out early in the morning and grab as many caches as I can before he wakes up  8)   

SigsPig

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:36:29 »
I'm hoping to participate as well; just waiting on others to solidify their plans. I'll keep you posted Graciious

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 09:39:19 »
Still looking for some car mates if anyone is interested (room for 3).  I'll be out caching 6PM until ?,  go home and get a little sleep, drop the kids off at the in-laws at 8AM, keep caching until dinner then head downtown for the event.  Still in Barrhaven so westenders would be preferred.

ETA- Mother in law taking the kids for a sleepover Friday so I'm totally free for all of the GAG.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 20:20:59 by CocaColaCacher »

Sakidoo

• Global Moderator
  • Full Time Cacher
GAG15
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 16:09:31 »
I'm hoping to pull an all-nighter, energy permitting of course.   No firm plans yet but for sure, I'll try to team up with people who are game for 'caching till you drop'   ;D  It's all part of the experience   :D

graciious

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 09:10:32 »
Anyone with room for one in their car... 

maddy82

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 10:57:10 »
Anyone with room for one in their car... 

Did you get my message a few days ago  ??? I thought you were coming with us?

graciious

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 13:42:04 »
Sorry Maddy  :o  Didn't get any message..  That works wonderful for me.  I am sure I know the answer to at least one of the puzzles...  I also have a Chirp enabled GPS for your enjoyment!  My email is wonky the last few days, I have had a hard time reading messages on my BB since the track pad died.

Drop me a line here or give me a shout. PM'd you with my phone number.