Author Topic: Sunday Nov. 28 - Walk the Trail  (Read 2921 times)

graciious

Re: Sunday Nov. 28 - Walk the Trail
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 09:28:26 »
I will make it easier for you, and meet you at the bus station then drive you to that cache. It's not where it appears to be at first glance.  When you get off the bus you can walk towards the Mall and there is a spot right on the corner where the taxi's always wait in the parking lot.  It is an easy place for me to park and then we can swing around to get the cache at the mall before heading out to the trail.  Unless of course you want to save that cache for a rainy day.

tcort

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 10:11:50 »
Meeting near the bus station works for bbrimacombe and I. What time should we be there?

graciious

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 10:53:50 »
I will firm that up on Friday, once we figure out if others are going.  I am ok waiting for the sun to rise and the earth to warm up a bit.  Which would mean after 9am..

graciious

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 14:02:37 »
So to confirm for this weekend, I am looking at going out earlier in the morning trying to be on the trail for 10am and returning to my life in Orleans for around 3pm or earlier.  The route is Mitch Owens Rd. down to Flag Staff Rd. along the rail trail. If this works for Maddy82

TO: Tcort & bbrimacombe

We should talk about pick-up.  If you don't NEED to do the winter friendly cache at Place D'Orleans it might better to save it and grab it when you are desperate. I can pick you up somewhere else just as easily.  St. Laurent, Westgate Shopping Center, you choose.  If you want to do this cache at Place D'Orleans I have no problem getting you there.  Meet you around 9:15/9:20 wherever you want.

maddy82

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2010, 15:21:58 »
Sounds good to me. We'll meet at 10am at the Mitch Owens end?

graciious

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2010, 15:34:09 »
Sure Mitch Owens is good.  Looking forward to it!

tcort

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 16:33:03 »
We should talk about pick-up

We can skip the cache at Place d'Orleans. The St. Laurent shopping centre works for us. Where exactly should we be?

graciious

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2010, 16:38:26 »
Upstairs, across from the bus station is an entrance to the mall.  It will likely be open, if you beat me there.  Otherwise I will pull up to the TD bank machine.

bluelamb03

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • Good hunting everyone!
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 21:17:25 »
Since there's only the three of you talking about this trek, wouldn't email work better for this?  ::)

Blue -
Without shared stories we are strangers.
- Sheila Mendonça