Author Topic: iCoke points and CCC Stickers, can you help?  (Read 4541 times)

bluelamb03

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • Good hunting everyone!
iCoke points and CCC Stickers, can you help?
« on: December 16, 2010, 13:26:34 »
Perhaps you've seen some of the CCC logo stickers around?

CocaColaCacher has donated a few sheets of variously sized stickers with the logo on them

He gets them off the icoke.ca site by collecting points from Coca-Cola product bottle lids & 12 packs.  6400 points per sheet, 500 points per code so 13 codes are needed.  You can only order one sheet per week per account and only 10 codes per account per week can be entered.

He doesn't mind ordering some more sheets if the community can send him some codes so he doesn't have to drain all of his personal banked points.  Or you can order them yourself. Any image can be uploaded if you'd like your own stickers.

PM CocaColaCacher if you can help out or for more info on getting your own stickers.

Blue -

Without shared stories we are strangers.
- Sheila Mendonça

lacwitt

Re: iCoke points and CCC Stickers, can you help?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 14:08:10 »
If your looking for some free stuff, my wife and I ordered a bunch of stuff from vistaprint.ca. We got over $200 worth of stuff for free (we paid the shipping) including birthday invitations, a name stamp for me (geocaching name) some photo mouse pads, fridge magnets, etc.  You pay a nominal fee to put a picture up, $0.50 per photo I think, and then you can add it to anything you want.  Their promotions change frequently, so you may have to poke around the site a bit.  They shipped quickly, and their customer service was great.  We botched the date on one of our birthday invitations and didn't notice until we received them.  They re-sent us the invitations with the correct date, at no cost, and it was our mistake.

Nikon-Guy

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 15:53:37 »
Please upload an image somewhere...  I've got about 30,000 points to spend.

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 18:52:23 »
I'm sure many people have seen my signature sticker around or the CCC stickers at GAG.  I've gotten them all for free with iCoke points.

Points are available in marked bottles and 12 packs of Coca-Cola products.  You create an account @ icoke.ca, enter your points code (max 10 per week per account) and once you have enough points you can redeem them for a sheet of free stickers @ stickeryou.com (one sheet per week).  There is absolutely not cost involved, they are mailed to you for free.

The stickers are a good quality vinyl and you can upload your own images.  I probably have enough of my own stickers of various sizes to last the next year or two.  (guess I can't change my name again  :D)

I have a stash of points I've been using to get these stickers as I used to have a steady supply of codes (raiding the recycle bin at work  ;D) but the cafeteria recently changed from Coke to "the other brand"  >:( :P so my supply has all but dried up.  

I don't mind ordering stickers for the CCC club, I just need some codes to keep going.  If you buy any coke products and aren't using the code, PLS message me the codes or bring the lids/carton code to the monthly workshop as I usually attend.

If you have your own account and you want to order some stickers for the CCC, just grab the CCC image from this website.  I'm sure the exec would appreciate them.

If you need any help ordering your own sticker just let me know.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 18:54:54 by CocaColaCacher »

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 19:45:27 »
Sadly, the can 12 packs don't have codes.  >:(

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 20:41:26 »
Sadly, the can 12 packs don't have codes.  >:(

Yes, they do sometimes.  It is a seasonal thing.  Check the box for reference to iCoke.  Many of the packs now have them, the code is in the pull-out section carton.

I'll clarify what has points.

Usually, Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Nestea
12 packs with the seasonal packaging, not all of the time
591ml & 2L bottles if the cap says iCoke.ca, not all of the time
NOT the ~700ml 6-pack bottles
Never seen it on 18, 20, 24 packs

Pizza, Pizza sometimes has a code when you get a single slice

I'll edit this post if there are any more I can think of.

No idea if/when the sticker "reward" will end.  It's been going on for a while now.  They add/remove rewards all of the time.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 20:47:26 by CocaColaCacher »

Nikon-Guy

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 22:16:07 »
3x2L bottles $5, at various Shell station convenience stores.  The don't say they have iCoke points, but the cap did have a code that is redeemable for the points.  Just tried.

-NG

Nikon-Guy

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 22:20:45 »
BTW, what size are you making the stickers?

-NG

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 23:54:03 »
Assorted 3/4" to 3"

hidnseek

• Administrator
  • Sr. Cacher
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 08:08:19 »
I have a sheet of them, they are various sizes.  I cut the sheet up so at the next workshop people can take a few.  Much appreciated the job you do on the stickers, thanks.

"I have to go. I'm conducting a seminar in multiple personality disorders, and it takes me forever to fill out the nametags."
— Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce)

SigsPig

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 09:17:04 »
As someone who doesn't drink pop but has a recycling centre on the floor, where do I locate the codes? Are they on the cans & under the lids?  ???

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 10:46:49 »
As someone who doesn't drink pop but has a recycling centre on the floor, where do I locate the codes? Are they on the cans & under the lids?  ???

The codes(10 character) are not on cans, only bottles under the lid (591ml and 2L only, not 790ml bottles from 6-packs).    For can, they are on the cardboard case.

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 11:45:43 »
Looks like the promotion is over, can't order any more stickers. :'(  (Only ever got one code at the christmas event anyways).

I do have one more sheet of stickers for the CCC, I'll bring it to the next work shop.  You'll still be seeing my signature stickers on log books for some time though, I have lots.   ;D

I will still accept any icoke codes to acquire more stuff for my coke collection if anyone has any (not that there is anything worth while on the site now).

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 14:54:41 »
Sticker promotion is back on if anyone is collecting points.