Author Topic: Cancelled ~ Monday December 27th 2010  (Read 1045 times)

graciious

Cancelled ~ Monday December 27th 2010
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:06:28 »
   Was thinking of finding a few caches on the 27th of December... I am only guessing but a few of us should have the day off, So if the weather is nice I will head out and do the series of caches that the mob did this past Saturday.  This includes the caches in the Warwick forest starting with WDFRT #1 Stuck on You by ELAINA (GC2K3DV) and progress clockwise to WDFRT #17 and including Dude where's my car by lostinthewick (GC239AJ) as well.

I will be bringing a dog with me for the trip, and have room for 3 people comfortably, 4 with a bit of a squish.  Drop me a PM if you are interested.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 22:00:05 by graciious »

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
Re: Monday December 27th 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 10:44:23 »
Hmmm, would be a good outting to get familiar with my new 450.  I'll have to check with the warden wife to see if I can get time off for good behavior go.    :D

bluelamb03

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • Good hunting everyone!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 11:59:39 »
I recommend the 'WDFRT' series by Elaina. Nice trails, easy hike, and good caches. A couple of ammo cans, some micros and only one or two S.O.B. caches.

This series is a good example of how a 'power trail' can open up an area. The "Dude where's my car" by lostinthewick (GC239AJ) cache had languished unfound by the geoMob for almost a year because it was always just too far off the planned route, but with the 17 WDFRT caches bracketing it it became the planned route! And there's still many trails in the Warwick Forest to place caches. I expect the success of this series will produce more hides in the area by the G.E.O. cachers!

Have fun,

Blue -
Without shared stories we are strangers.
- Sheila Mendonça

graciious

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 21:59:40 »
I have to postpone this trip until later in the week. Sorry!  My wife needs the car for the afternoon, and I will need to be home to early to make this day trip worth while.  I will try and do something later next week.  If anyone is interested in something else keep me in mind.