Author Topic: Introduce yourself, How did you get your geoname? Find out about geocaching?  (Read 39383 times)

michel-angelo

• Baby Cacher
Hi All,

I guess after a year of caching I should introduce myself formally. I started when a client/friend of mine told me it would ba a great activity for me as I enjoy hiking. She was abosolutly correct and I have emersed in the hobby ever since. I have just started working on some challanges, the latest is to become a member of the Binthair All Finds Club, if it is still active.

I am looking forward to "Something completely Different" in November,

Steve(AKA Michel-Angleo)

Sebxet

• Baby Cacher
    • My Fashion Brand
Hello
I started geocaching a year ago while living in a remote area of Alberta. I moved back into the Ottawa area 2 weeks ago & am loving how accessible geocaching now is to me. I've already earned my very first FTF. I've also started working on a streak to fill up my 366 days calendar. I am a solo cacher so I am looking forward to getting out to events & meeting other local cachers that I could hopefully tag along with once in a while. I'm also an avid geocoin collector/trader if anyone is interested in me bringing my collection to events for some trading just let me know.
Thanks for having me in this group. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

bluelamb03

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • Good hunting everyone!
Welcome aboard Sebxet (I'll have to learn how to pronounce that....)

Be sure to note the upcoming events on the calendar. Always good to see new faces.....

Blue -
Without shared stories we are strangers.
- Sheila Mendonça

Kaitlyn

• Baby Cacher
Hello everyone,
I started caching in 2014 after being introduced to it by a friend. Although I'm sure that friend regrets doing so because I'm a lot more addicted to geocaching than he is... despite being very bad at it!

Back then, I had signed up under the name SparklingLemonade14 as SparklingLemonade was what I used to go by on the Internet and I like the numbers 1 and 4, but I kept forgetting and signing logs with my real name (Kaitlyn) so just decided to switch it to avoid confusion. I was surprised it was still available!

I'm glad Ottawa has such a nice geocaching community :) I'm currently studying out of town, and the geocaching scene just isn't the same... (even though I've never actually met any of you either xD)