Author Topic: Where are my PQs?  (Read 1017 times)

search 4

Where are my PQs?
« on: March 25, 2011, 22:47:37 »
I put in three PQs, they show up as being generated but they are not showing up in the "ready for download" page or in my email.  I've waited over an hour and I've refreshed a bunch of times.

Is anybody else having issues?  Does anybody have any suggestions?

valspad

• Full Time Cacher
Re: Where are my PQs?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:11:30 »
I just saw your post, so I put in for 4 PQ's.  A few minutes later, all 4 emails appeared and they are ready for download on the page.  So it worked find for me, I'm not sure what to suggest to you.

maddy82

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 09:17:23 »
I haven't experienced this problem, however there are many people complaining about it on the Groundspeak feedback forums here and here.

imercator

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 09:28:02 »
Happened to me also this morning and it's not the first time. Strange that I will get an email notification but the PQs just never show up. The problem is intermittent at best.

I had 5 PQs run just after midnight (PST) and I'm still waiting for them. A few weeks ago I ran the same 5 and only 4 ended up in the list although I did receive 5 emails each time informing me that they were ready for download.

It's a bit of a PITA since the PQs can't be run again for another 24 hours.

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 11:22:50 »
Opposite for me. Three PQs were generated and put in the list for downloads, but I didn't receive the email notification.