Author Topic: What's your... First, Worst and Favorite Cache  (Read 3936 times)

missbug

Re: What's your... First, Worst and Favorite Cache
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 07:21:01 »
i think there was a #2 but it was archived...

try this one, if you liked #1... http://coord.info/GC23X2J

elyob

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 13:01:35 »
I just noticed this thread today (for the first time).  My first cache was GC4C90 and it's still there, 200m from where I sit right now.

My worst cache, according to difficulties I encountered, is a four-or-five-way tie from the binthair collection of caches.

Thus far, my favourite cache is GCBFBE.  This was my first 5/5 cache (since downgraded to 2/2), my first cache find outside Canada/USA and my very first cruise.

Tromelin

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 20:26:01 »
My first cache was Eagles Nest; Caverns Walk (GCX34K) by pikachu. It's a multi rated 5/5. It's on a trail with crevasse caves.  Coords are very bouncy in the crevasse and I wasn't quite sure of what I supposed to find yet. I did have help from my sister and family.  A nice place on the Niagara Escarpment.
My official first logged find is A World Apart (GCGBKJ) by blue_night in Kingston.
The worst for finding would likely be South Drive Cache (GCWGDZ) by GreatDane in the Assiniboine Park in Winnipeg. It was close to home and I went there many times and couldn't find it (I guess it does have 103 DNFs, I don't think I logged one).
My favorite would have to be Runestone (GC1CD2H) by my sister, Troop6.  This one is in a cave and makes a great geoadventure.  Its somewhat close to my first find and another Troop6 cache, Ragnarok (GC1593N).