Author Topic: 3 night caches around Bells Corners, Saturday, Nov. 26, start time 5pm  (Read 2902 times)

buddysally

Hello fellow cachers,

I have picked three fantastic night caches located close to each other in the Bells Corners area.  These night caches are:  A WALK IN THE BARK  GCP0JC,  IN THE NIGHT GARDEN  GC2D4TT and SLEEPY HOLLOW A NIGHT CACHE  GCV706.  These are all on good trails with reflective markers.  The start time is 5pm in the parking lot of the Bruce Pit Dog Park, located at:  N45 19.465 W075 48.202, for the start of A WALK IN THE BARK.  Flashlights and a desire to have fun are all you need.  After we get the caches, we will be going to the Tim Horton's on Eagleson Road in Kanata for a hot drink and treats.  I would love to have you join us.  Should be a fantastic evening.  Cheers and happy caching.  buddysally.

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
Let me check with my social co-ordinator if I'm available.

I might join for A Walk in the Bark (don't have it yet).  In the night garden is mine but I would probably come along for the walk (and a maintanence run if needed).  I did Sleepy hollow recently so I'd probably pass on that one.

I'll be in touch.

Babushka_Qc

This sounds like fun ! We will be there.

geobob7

• Jr. Cacher
  • GC3R69H
I'm tempted. How long do you think it might take to wrap them up?

buddysally

Hi Geobob7,

Not sure of the exact time, but think we will be about 3 hours or so.  Should be a lot of fun, sure hope you can join us.   Cheers and happy caching.

venturer_catt

I will be there as well.  I have cached at night, but I have never done a Night cache.  This is going to be great.  See you all on Saturday.

Woody06

I would like to join in as well. I haven't done any night caches at night yet either. Sounds like fun going in a group. See you Saturday.

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
Hmmm.  My Saturday night is free, so I may join in on this.  I've done numerous night caches and they are quite fun. 
I did A Walk In The Bark long ago, interestingly enough, during the day, so I could either meet the gang at the next destination after, or go along on this one for the walk, or for hints to help move things along.  ;) 

marvin_gardens

• Full Time Cacher
This is going to be a definite maybe for me... It really depends on when my daughter's activity ends. 

Snoepjes

Haven't gone Geocaching at night but if you are up to a new-bee in the crowd, I'll be there.  Thanks!

yukonshawn

Re: 3 night caches around Bells Corners, Saturday, Nov. 26, start time 5pm
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 10:15:35 »
Sounds like fun, except I'm busy starting at dinner tonight.

Would anyone who can't go today be interested in doing this next Saturday (December 3) ?
I have cached during the night before, but never done night caches, like these three.

geobob7

• Jr. Cacher
  • GC3R69H
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 15:28:09 »
OK, I've got permission to jump ship, so will be at Bruce Pit for 17:00. Should be fun!

geobob7

• Jr. Cacher
  • GC3R69H
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 15:29:37 »
P.S. The second cache will be #1000 for me!

kirok

• Administrator
  • Big Time Cacher
  • "To boldly find what no cacher has logged before!"
    • Binthair Challenge
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 17:42:27 »
Sorry I missed the fun.  Didn't get home on time from our day trip.  

valspad

• Full Time Cacher
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 19:42:56 »
Just drove through Bells Corners and noticed 7 or 8 cars parked in the parking area for In the Night Garden.  Looks like a great turnout.